Unmatched Experience Of Living In Corals At Keppel Bay
Corals at Keppel Bay is a collaborative project between Asia’s premier developer Keppel Land and well-known architect, Daniel Libeskind.
Corals at Keppel Bay is the ultimate world-class waterfront living in both Singapore and the region.
A stunning combination of a seafront splendour and urban glamour, Corals at Keppel Bay is the epitome of luxury marina living.
Accessibility and Convenience
A common sentiment is how convenient and strategically located the place is.
Nearby is VivoCity and Resorts World Sentosa, where you can find premium entertainment, dining and shopping spots.
It is also situated near the city and the bustling Orchard Road and CBD area, and is connected to major expressways such as the AYE and CTE for drivers.
In addition to the nearby expressways, it is in close proximity to Harbourfront MRT or Telok Blangah MRT for those taking public transportation.
Smart Home Technology
Residents at Corals at Keppel Bay will be the first in Asia to make use of a fully integrated smart home management system.
All household functions can be controlled by an app, Habitap which will integrate all lifestyle aspects such as, remotely controlling household devices or managing guest lists for private functions.
- Radin Mas Primary School
- CHIJ (Kellock)
- CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- ISS International School
- National University of Singapore
- VivoCity Mall
- HarbourFront Centre Mall
- Marina at Keppel Bay
- Sentosa Island
- Mount Faber
- St. James Power Station
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Clubhouse – Begin your day afresh with a healthy workout in the contemporary gym with all the latest fitness equipment you can find. Alternatively, get together with a group of friends to use the multi-purpose studio for an enriching yoga session.
- 50m Length Swimming Pool – Enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or have a light jog at the promenade after a hearty brunch
People’s Choice Award winner for EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards
Corals at Keppel’s Bay received the most number of votes among more than 30 shortlisted projects proving its outstanding qualities that are well-appreciated by those living in Singapore.
It also enhanced Keppel’s Bay’s reputation as “Singapore’s future world-class waterfront precinct”.
The architect of this project, Libeskind is famous for his master plan of One World Trade Centre in New York.
He is also responsible for designing museums such as the Jewish Museum Berlin, the Imperial War Museum North in the UK and the new wing for the Denver Art Museum in the US, to name a few.
Libeskind wanted to preserve Corals at Keppel Bay’s history of being a sea wall as such, a viewing corridor was included in the design and coral cultivation was proposed to further enhance marine life.
Its design and layout also offer residents gorgeous views of the water features – reflective pools, swimming pools – and the more premium villas will have direct views of the sea and Sentosa Island across the water.
It also grants access to waterways and generous facilities such as its connection with nearby parks such as Mount Faber and Labrador Park.
This allows nature to naturally weave itself into the heart of the condominium.
Living in a waterfront residence sounds like an ethereal dream that offers gorgeous views and a perfectly calm and serene environment for you to relax at home in.
It also offers high accessibility and convenience to any kind of amenities or entertainment places, giving you all you need within a close distance to your home.
With how advanced technology has become, residents will get to be the first in Asia to enjoy a fully integrated smart home management system, to elevate your home living experience.
If you’re looking for at home that is luxurious and by shimmering waters, Corals at Keppel Bay will be worth your consideration.
- This Penthouse In 3 Orchard By-The-Park Is A Stylish Family HavenLet's take a moment to admire beautiful architecture work - the penthouse in 3 Orchard By-The-Park condo in Singapore, among other dazzling condo units.
- Why 3 Orchard By-The-Park Condo Is A Great Buy In 20203 Orchard By-The-Park is a freehold condo that has caught many homebuyers and investors' eyes. Here's why it will continue to be a top condo in 2020.
- 4 Reasons Why 3 Orchard By-The-Park Is A Hot Condo In 20203 Orchard By-The-Park is a freehold condo that has caught many homebuyers and investors' eyes. Here's why it will continue to be a top condo in 2020.