Martin Modern Condo Facilities Guide (2020)
Condominiums or in short condos are a private residence within a larger building or community.
The units are sold separately to individual owners and each unit comes with its own deed or title.
Anny common areas or facilities in the condo such as an elevator, parking, swimming pools or community rooms will belong to all the unit owners.
Everyone is responsible for sharing the cost of maintenance for these areas.
The presence of private facilities is what makes condos more attractive than the regular HDB flat.
Some of which include, but are not limited to, swimming pools, private balconies, gyms, tennis courts, roof-top gardens etc.
Depending on the type of activities you enjoy doing in your free time, you may prefer a condo over another because of its facilities.
However, for basic facilities such as a swimming pool or a gym, it is the design and layout that sets one condo apart from another.
Living and Breathing Real Luxury
Martin Modern Condo is a new luxury condominium that is developed by Guocoland which boasts an extensive portfolio featuring high-class housing developments that have won numerous awards as well.
In a land-scarce country such as Singapore, experiencing real luxury is having the indulgence of natural space.
Martin Modern has reserved 80% of the site land area for developing and building a unique botanical garden and arboretum of native flora.
This garden will be home to more than 200 species of plants and 50 species of trees and create a link between the two-towered development.
This enchanting space will allow residents to enjoy the outdoors and spend good quality time strolling, jogging or doing yoga within the prime Robertson Quay neighbourhood.
Residents will also be able to enjoy the beauty of a lush selection of greenery whenever they look out of their windows.
Moreover, the Martin Modern offers a wide range of unique facilities such as a sun deck, swimming pool, function room, yoga deck, children’s playground, aqua gym, guardhouse, indoor gym, outdoor fitness stations and BBQ areas.
Unique facilities to Martin Modern
Besides having a swimming pool and indoor gym, Martin Modern has taken it to the next level by providing an aqua gym for residents to use as well.
Aqua gyms usually consist of a variety of workstations underwater and are more beneficial for the body due to the following reasons:
- Low impact on joints
- High resistance of water improves strength and encourages calorie burning
- Cool water eliminates excess body heat
- Safe workout as resistance is in accordance with the user’s strength
- Increased metabolism
Martin Modern also offers outdoor fitness stations for you to work out freely with a stunning view.
This condominium incorporates a variety of family-friendly options that will cater to your loved ones and families such as having BBQ areas for you to enjoy a night out with friends and family.
Marin Modern is located on the Grand District 9, which comprises Orchard, Somerset and River Valley precincts as such many established malls and complexes can be found within its vicinity.
- Robertson Mall
- UE Shopping mall
- Orchard Gateway
- Cold Storage (UE Square)
- Cold Storage (Great World City)
- NTUC (Orchard Grand Court)
Living at Martin Modern lets you bask in the best of both worlds of living in the city centre while also having the space to relax and unwind.
You may look up previous projects that GuocoLand has been put in charge of, to build your expectations for Martin Modern to be of a similar standard grade of facilities.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a condo with bespoke facilities and even an additional concierge service for an extra touch of luxury, Martin Modern is the one for you.
- Yip Yuen Hong: The Architect Behind Martin Modern CondoFeatured image source: Business Times Martin Modern condo is a new condo by Guocoland, which is located in the prime district close to Orchard. Guocoland is well-known for its developments of prestigious buildings and premium living spaces and offices in Singapore. The condo gives three different types of views for residents to indulge in – […]
- A Detailed Look At Martin Modern Unit Types (With Floor Plans)Living in a land-scarce country such as Singapore, it can be a challenge to find a condo that has an adequate amount of space for your family to live comfortably for a long time. One common misconception is to find the largest possible condo available for your family but with higher down payments and economic […]
- Martin Modern Condo Pricing In Singapore: What You Need To Know Before BuyingDetails of what affects the price of a condominium unit, why Martin Modern is such a hot property and how much each of its units will cost.